Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog on all things finance and business related in SME's. I specifically live in the software world but many of the topics and comments are relevant in any industry. Early stage companies have a whole host of day to day issues that must be dealt with, avoided, managed and planned that are unique from those of some of our larger friends. I have many years (and scars) invested in attempting to navigate the landmines and pitfalls along the way. As many of you will know, heading up Finance in a small or medium sized company is a role that requires flexibility, creativity and the ability to wear many hats. In the upcoming posts I will blog on (hopefully) areas of interest and relevance to others in this space. I hope you enjoy my thoughts and insights please send comments, argue my positions, call me out, debate and we will all learn from each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment